Hydrochlorothiaziade is a thiazide diuretic, it is a type of water pill which prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your body potassium level in a good range from getting low. Triamterene is a potassium-sparing diuretic and this also protects your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your body potassium level in a good range from getting low.
Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene is a great combination of medicine which is used to treat the fluid retention (edema) and high blood pressure. This medicine is normally prescribed for the people who are diuretics and have hypokalemia (low potassium level in the blood).
Buy hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene online
It is very easy to buy hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene online. This medicine is easily available online in all the drug stores and pharmacies.
What is the important information you should know about hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene?
The first and most important thing is that you should not use this medicine if you have any type diseases, urination problems, or if you have high potassium level in your blood. If you are already in use of diuretics that is similar to triamterene, do not use this medicine. Do not use salt substance, or low sodium milk, or potassium supplements unless your doctor tell you. Because this medicine can raise your blood potassium level to the high range if you have any kidney diseases, diabetes, or any other severe illness. Just seek medical emergency immediately if you have some sign of high potassium such as nausea, slow or high heart rate, tingling, muscle weakness, numbness, and loss of movement in any of the parts of your body.
What you should know before taking this medicine?
The most important thing is you should not use this medicine if you are allergic to hydrochlorothiazide HCTZ, HydroDiuril, Lotensin HCT, Zestoretic, and others or triamterene Dyrenium, or if you have any serious diseases such as
- you have kidney disease or are unable to urinate;
- you have high potassium levels (hyperkalemia);
- you are taking diuretics similar to triamterene, such as amiloride(Midamor, Moduretic), spironolactone (Aldactone, Aldactazide); or
- you are taking potassium supplements (unless your doctor tells you to).
The diuretics such as triamterene raises your blood potassium to the high and dangerous level. This can highly lead to kidney diseases, severe illness, and diabetes. So it is best to ask your doctor about the individual risks.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- cirrhosisor other liver disease;
- heart disease, heart rhythm disorder;
- if you are on a low-salt diet;
- a history of cataracts or glaucoma;
- a history of kidney stones; or
- an allergyto sulfa drugs or penicillin.
It is not very well known that this medicine will harm the unborn. If you are pregnant avoid taking this medicine unless your doctor prescribes you. Tell your doctor before if you are planning to become pregnant. This medicine can pass through the breast milk and can harm the nursing baby. Completely follow the doctor’s advice before taking this medicine. Do not use this medicine larger or lesser amount unless your doctor tells you. The doctor may occasionally change the dose of this medicine. Take this medicine same time every day with or without food. Do not take the double dose. Take the missed dose as soon as possible when you remember.
What are the side effects of Hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:
- blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- fast, slow, or uneven heart rate;
- dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice(yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting;
- fever, sore throat, and headachewith a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
- high potassium–nausea, slow or unusual heart rate, numbness, tingling, muscle weakness, loss of movement in any part of your body;
- low potassium–leg cramps, constipation, irregular heartbeats, fluttering in your chest, increased thirst or urination, numbness or tingling, muscle weakness or limp feeling;
- other signs of an electrolyte imbalance–thirst, dry mouth, stomach pain, drowsiness, weakness, fast heart rate, muscle painor weakness, feeling restless or light-headed;
- kidney problems–little or no urination, painful or difficult urination, swelling in your feet or ankles, feeling tired or short of breath; or
- lupus-like syndrome–joint painor swelling with fever, swollen glands, muscle aches, chest pain, unusual thoughts or behavior, and patchy skin color.
Common side effects may include:
Some of the manufacturing companies of
Manufacturer: GLAXOSMITHKLINE LLC
Manufacturer: DURAMED PHARMS BARR
Manufacturer: LANNETT HOLDINGS INC