Green tea is one of the healthiest beverages on the planet. According to me it can also compared to sanjeevani which saved the life of lakshmana in Ramayana. Green tea is the modern day sanjeevani because it is fully loaded with antioxidants and other amazing nutrients that will show powerful effects on your body. The health benefits includes brain function, fat loss also reduces the risk of having cancer and also includes various amazing health benefits. So here you are going to read the top 10 amazing health benefits of green tea.
- Different bio-active compounds -Green tea contains many different bio active compounds that can boost up good health. Green tea contains large amount of important nutrients such as polyphenols like catechins and flavonids this is the powerful antioxidants. Another powerful antioxidant present in green tea is Epigallocatechn gallate this will help in treating various types of diseases and this ingredient play main role in green tea by making the drink more powerful. Green tea also contains some important minerals that are very important for our good health.
- Improves brain functioning-The compounds present in green tea can improve the brain function and helps you in being smarter. Green tea not only just keeps you awake it does more that that it makes you to be very active, energetic and healthier. Another key ingredient present in green tea is caffeine. When we talk about green tea many of us think that green tea contains caffeine, yes! It is 100% true that green tea contains good amount of caffeine which is tea good stimulant it improves the brain function that includes mood, vigilance, reaction time even memory. Green tea also contains more than caffeine, it contains amino acid L-theanine which have ability to cross the blood brain barrier and it also increases the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA which posses the anti anxiety effects. This develops the dopamine and production of the alpha waves in the brain. These great combinations of green tea and L-theanine have synergistic effects and good in improving the brain function. When you come to know that green tea contains caffeine many of the questions arise within you but don’t worry because green tea contains caffeine less than coffee and that amount is enough to produce good effects.
- Good fat burner – Green tea increases the fat burning and physical performance. If you go through the list of ingredients in any fat burning supplement sure you will find green tea there, this is because green tea can increase the fat burning by boosting the body metabolism. Many of the research have proved that green tea increases the fat burning in body very fast by increasing the metabolism in very short time.
- Amazing anti-oxidant – The anti oxidants present in green tea can decrease the risk of having various types of cancer. When you see the bottom line of cancer it is caused due to uncontrolled growth of the cells. The oxidative damage can result in development of cancer and the antioxidants posses the protective effects. Green tea is the excellent source of antioxidants so it makes the perfect sense that it has great ability to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Protects your brain at older age – Green tea can protect your brain when you are aging by lowering the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. Green tea not only improves the brain function also protects your brain when you grow older. Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease is one of the most common neurodegenerative diseases and also involve death of the dopamine producing neurons in the brain. Many of the studies has proved that the catechin present in the green tea have the protective effects on the neurons in the test tubes and animal models and it have the great potential of lowering these both Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.