Paleo diet is one of the popular diet forms spoken by many these days. Here am going to share the traditional Indian recipe butter chicken in Paleo style. Butter chicken is one of the popular chicken recipes in India. Full of garam masala, richly added butter and coconut milk etc. these are important ingredients of butter chicken. Now am going to share how to prepare butter chicken in silky sauce. this popular Indian Paleo recipe was submitted by Alison Mollenhauer just take a look at a recipe, all the paleo diet lovers, I hope this will be an amazing dish for your Paleo party.
- chicken thighs, chopped into 1-inch cubes- 4 pounds
- garlic cloves, crushed- 6
- garam masala – 2 teaspoons
- ground coriander- 3 teaspoons
- ground cumin- 3 teaspoons
- chili powder-1 teaspoon
- paprika- 1 teaspoon
- Greek-style (thick) yogurt -1 teaspoon
- Butter – 7 tablespoons
- white vinegar- 1 table spoon
- tomato paste- 3 tablespoons
- large tomatoes, peeled and chopped -4
- cardamom pods (crush pods slightly to release seeds and more flavor)-6
- cinnamon stick-1
- cream or coconut milk- 1 1/2 cup
- fresh coriander, coarsely chopped-1/2 cup
marinade the chicken with the garlic, all the spices, and yogurt and close the container. Keep the container in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours. Take a pan and add butter and melt. Once the butter comes to the melting stage add vinegar, tomato paste, tomatoes, cardamom, and cinnamon. Cook well until the sauce gets thick. Reduce the heat and add the marinated chicken. Cook the chicken over low heat and stir it occasionally. Once the chicken gets tender add the cream or coconut milk. Finally, garnish it with cilantro your Paleo style Indian butter chicken in silky sauce is ready to serve.
If you are in diet and you love to eat chicken try this recipe this is a Paleo style recipe and very good for your health.