Paleo Buddha Bowl
Healthy breakfast after the workout gives amazing energy to your body to survive whole day actively. Technically paleo is most interesting, energetic and healthy. Paleo is filled with solid nutrition, this paleo Buddha bowl is powerfully packed with complex carbohydrates, lots of veggies, healthy fat, lean protein and other nutrition. This breakfast is amazing and it is what exactly your body needs after the tough workout. With tons of veggies, lean ground turkey and toasted pistachios, spices and herbs this breakfast makes your day active, healthy and interesting. Different types of tasty flavors in just one paleo Buddha bowl. Here you go with the ingredients and method of making this amazing and healthy recipe.
- Diced potatoes-12 ounces
- Sliced bell peppers- 2 medium
- Zucchini sliced ¼ inch coins- 1
- Olive oil – 6 teaspoons (divided)
- Ground black pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Cherry tomatoes- 2 cups
- Kosher salt-1/4 teaspoon
- Chopped red onions- ½ small
- Portobello mushrooms- 8 ounces finely chopped
- Garlic- 2 cloves
- Fresh rosemary leaves- 2 tablespoons
- Large eggs- 4
- Lean ground turkey- 12 ounces
- Roasted, salted pistachios- ¾ cup
- Red pepper flakes- 1 teaspoon
- Baby spinach- 8 cups
- Paleo approved hot sauce optional
- Preheat the oven to set 425 ˚ now mix the sweet potatoes, zucchini and bell peppers by adding three teaspoons of olive oil to it and ½ teaspoon of black pepper and a dash of salt to it. Now pour this mixture on the baking sheet and spread it evenly. Bake it for 25 minutes.
- Mean while mix the tomatoes with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and dash of salt and keep it aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and onions cook well until it gets brown and add mushrooms and cook it for 2 minutes. Once the mushrooms are softened add the garlic and rosemary and ½ teaspoon of remaining black pepper.
- Now add the ground turkey to the skillet and cook well and add the dash of water cook well and keep it aside. Now remove the baking sheet when the sweet potatoes and the vegetables are half cooked add the tomatoes and stir well. Again place the sheet back in the oven for about 15 to 17 minutes.
- In the same skillet toast the pistachios with red pepper flakes and cook it over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Now remove the nuts from the skillet and keep it aside. Now in the same skillet add a teaspoon of olive oil and add spinach and sauté it well. Now remove the spinach and place it at the bottom of the serving bowl.
- Remove the roasted vegetables and place it on the top of the spinach and same with ground turkey. Place the cooked eggs on the top. Finally, sprinkle it with pistachios and paleo sauce.