How to do kegel exercise for men?
Kegel exercise is one of the best exercises for men it helps to cure the leaky bladder. This is especially recommended for the men who have urinary incontinence and premature ejaculation. This exercise mainly helps to control the urine leakage and help the men to play and last longer in the bed. When you do this exercise your Pubococcygeus (PC)muscles are worked well and these are the king muscles which controls urine and semen. When this muscle becomes to lose it results in urinary incontinence and premature ejaculation.
How to do kegel exercise?
The primary steps of doing kegel exercise start with locating the PC muscles and it is done by following the upcoming instructions:
- When urinating, interrupt and stop the flow of urine.
- Make sure you have not held your breath or tensed the muscles of legs, abdomen or buttocks while doing so.
- If you are able to slow or stop the flow of urine without the aid of your breath or the aforesaid muscles, it is the PC muscles that you are using. You have located them.
When it comes to men whose PC muscles are very weak, they are recommended to follow mild kegel exercises these include:
Quick clench and release of PC muscles for 10 seconds. This is one set and takes 10 seconds break between sets and perform 10 sets.
5 seconds clench
Clench and loosen continuously for only 5 seconds. Perform 10 sets of this exercise and take 5 seconds break in between each set.
Tighten and hold
- Tighten your PC muscles and hold them for 30 seconds.
- Perform three sets of the exercise with a 30-second break in-between.
Before moving on to tougher exercises, you should build strength with the above three for at least a week.
When you step into the next level the kegel exercise is little tough and this is recommended for the men who want better strength in their PC muscle.
- 10 sets of the five-second clench.
- Quick clench and release of PC muscle 10 times for three sets.
Long and short bursts
- Clench and loosen PC muscles for long as well as short intervals, alternatively.
- Do so for a count of 10.
- Repeat these for a set of three.
- Tighten your PC muscles and keep them tight for as long as you can.
- You should aim for two minutes.
You must move to the next level of kegel exercise after a week or two week. Because the next level of exercise of for the men with some endurance. Some practice is very important from first two levels.
The kegel exercises in the third level include:
- 30 sets of clench and release of PC muscles. Try to do up to 100 sets if you can.
Tighten and hold
- Tighten your PC muscles with all your strength.
- Hold for 20 seconds.
- Do five sets of this with a break of 30 seconds in-between sets.
Do not let the expectation of better sex get the better of your practicing kegel exercise. It is very important that you should perform the exercise according to your strength and stamina.