What is Apple cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is otherwise called as cider vinegar. This vinegar is made from apple must or cider. The color of this vinegar is pale to medium amber color. The unpasteurized or the organic apple cider vinegar contains the mother of vinegar and that appear like cobweb-like appearance and this make the vinegar look like slightly congealed. This apple cider vinegar is used for salad dressings, food preservatives, chutneys, marinades, and vinaigrettes.
This apple cider vinegar is made by crushing and squeezing the juice of the apples. The yeast and the bacteria are added to the liquid to start the alcoholic fermentation process. The sugar turns into alcohol and in the second fermentation process the alcohol is converted into vinegar by acetic acid-forming bacteria. Finally, the acetic acid and the malic acid give the vinegar its sour taste. Apart from its various uses, the apple cider vinegar contains many amazing health benefits.
In this article am going to discuss with you about the miracle use of the apple cider vinegar.
16 amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar
- Banish the breakouts– the apple cider vinegar contains amazing toner because of its amazing anti-bacterial properties. The alpha hydroxyl acid present in ACV helps in exfoliating the skin and tightens the pores. Apply the ACV on your face using the cotton balls and then wash your face and apply the moisturizer.
- Soothing the sore throat– use ACV with warm water to gargle. The anti-bacterial properties present in it will cure a sore throat.
- Eliminate dandruff– the ACV help in balancing the pH levels in your scalp and it breaks the build ups on your scalp. As results, your hair will look shinier and smoother. Mix 1 cup of ACV with 3 cups of water and apply it on your scalp and leave it for 1 hour and wash it.
- Removes wart– soak the cotton balls on the ACV and place it over the wart then use the Bandage to hold the cotton ball and leave it over night. Repeat the process for few days and the wart will be cured.
- Deodorant– ACV kills the bacteria that cause the odor, so you can use it as a natural deodorant and even as the breath freshener.
- Heals the sinus infection– mix ¼ cup of ACV with 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper, 1 tbsp of honey and 1 lemon wedge. Mix all these ingredients this will effectively cure the sinus infection.
- Whitens teeth- mix two part of ACV with 1 part of baking soda. Massage your teeth with this mixture to get shiny and white teeth.
- Heals the sunburn- ACV has amazing ability to balance the pH levels in your skin so if you have the sunburn apply it on the burn it will heal the sunburn.
- Cleaning the makeup brushes- the anti-bacterial properties present in the ACV will kill the germs, bacteria and removes the dirt from your used makeup brushes. Mix 1 teaspoon of ACV in 1 cup of water and soak all your makeup brushes in the solution.
- Soothes psoriasis & eczema- the anti-inflammatory properties present in the ACV helps in calming your itchy skin. Add ACV in a bucket of water and bath this will calm your eczema or psoriasis.
- Prevents the ingrown hair- the pH levels present in the ACV prevents the ingrown hair.
- Detoxifying the skin- mix the ACV with bentonite clay to create the mask and apply it on your skin. It will help in eliminating the impurities and make your skin brighter and smoother.
- Stinky feet- the anti-fungal properties present in the ACV will cure the stinky feet. Soak your stinky feet in the foot bath with 1 cup of vinegar and four cups of water. You will see beautiful feet.
- Improves the energy levels– ACV is loaded highly with the Vitamin A,B, and E, also iron, magnesium, and calcium. This will boost your immune system and you will become stronger when all these nutrients are added to your body. This will help in fighting the illness.
- Improves digestion– ACV can be used for salad dressing Mix 2 tablespoon of water, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoon honey, 1/4 cup olive oil, and 1 lemon wedge to prepare the dressing. ACV has peptin helps in moving things along if your belly gets blocked up.
- Help in weight loss- ACV prevents you from feeling hungry and reduces the glycemic index of the foods with high levels of carbs such as the pasta. You will feel full for a long time because the ACV decreases the glucose release into your metabolism.